Welcome to my audio-blog!
Here I'll post shootouts, some personal audio-research and more. Studio-related stuff mostly.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Building a small studio - Preface and TOC

This will be a table of content (TOC) for my project:

Building a small studio

Forum-threads

Latest news, updated plans and discussions can be found here:

 Tips

  • Please click on images to view them in full size.

 Note

  • I'm a building/construction newbie, so please read, comment and give advise with that in mind. Thank you!
  • Please inform me if I'm using wrong words or you if don't understand. I'm not to good at building construction  words in Norwegian, and worse in English :)

This post will be edited on the way to give easy overview and navigation for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment